Descargar Irmin Schmidt - Gormenghast
Lista de canciones
Countertenor Vocals – Reiner BeinghausSoprano Vocals – Claudia Visca, Elise Kaufman, Sabine SchnitzerTenor Vocals, Vocals [Rock Singer] – Stefan Vinzberg
|2||Fuchsia's Song: Rainbow Party|
Soprano Vocals – Claudia Visca
|3||Swelter's Aria: Be A Happy Carnivore!|
Tenor Vocals – Florian Simson
|4||Fuchsia's Aria: Fall, Friendly Rain|
Soprano Vocals – Claudia Visca
|5||Steerpike's Song: Oxygen|
Tenor Vocals, Vocals [Rock Singer] – Stefan Vinzberg
|6||Sepulchrave's Aria: Behold The Night!|
Baritone Vocals – Mark Morouse
|7||Barquentine's Aria: Possess Me, Chaos!|
Tenor Vocals, Vocals [Rock Singer] – Ulrich Wewelsiep
|9||The Twin's Duet: Triumph|
Soprano Vocals – Elise Kaufman, Sabine Schnitzer
|10||Duet Fuchsia & Steerpike: The Birds Are Leaving For The South|
Soprano Vocals – Claudia ViscaTenor Vocals, Vocals [Rock Singer] – Stefan Vinzberg
|11||Gertrude's Aria: Touch|
Soprano Vocals – Danielle Grima
|Essential Music 000101||Irmin Schmidt||Gormenghast (CD, Album, Unofficial)||G. & P. Essential Music||Essential Music 000101||Russia||2000|
|CDSPOON44, CDSPOON38, SPOON44||Irmin Schmidt||Fantasy Opera - Gormenghast (CD, Album, RE)||Spoon Records, Spoon Records, Spoon Records||CDSPOON44, CDSPOON38, SPOON44||UK||2015|
- Cello [Pre-recorded] – Matthias Lorenz
- Choir [Pre-recorded] – Boys Choir Hampstead School
- Conductor [Brandenburger Symphoniker] – Irmin Schmidt
- Design – Werner Richter
- Directed By [Boys Choir Hampstead School] – Diedre Broadbent
- Directed By [Musical Director] – Simon Rekers
- Engineer [Sound Engineer], Programmed By, Recorded By [Brandenburger Symphoniker] – Jono Podmore
- Guitar [Pre-recorded] – Michael Karoli
- Libretto By – Duncan Fallowell
- Liner Notes – Irmin Schmidt
- Mastered By – Miles Showell
- Music By, Concept By [Scenario] – Irmin Schmidt
- Orchestra – Brandenburger Symphoniker
- Percussion [Pre-recorded] – Jaki Liebezeit
- Photography By [Orchestral Recording Photography] – Hildegard Schmidt
- Photography By [Stage Photography Wuppertal Operahouse] – Rudolf Finkes
- Producer – Irmin Schmidt, Jono Podmore
- Voice [Pre-recorded] – Jessica Wynne
Extracts from the Fantasy Opera Gormenghast
Libretto inspired by Mervyn Peake's trilogy
with the singers of the World Premiere (Wuppertal Operahouse, Schillertheater NRW) recorded live in performance.
World Premiere: Wuppertal Operahouse, 15. November 1998
"A phantasmagorical soundworld of electronics, symphony orchestra and pounding beats which envelopes singers who effortlessly stretch from Pop to Classical virtuosity."
Dedicated to George Reinhart in memoriam
The original recordings with the Wuppertal Sinfonieorchester could not be used.
They have been replaced by the
October 1999 in Brandenburg, Germany.
Mastered at Metropolis, London.
The orchestral recordings and the performers in Wuppertal and Gelsenkirchen have been generously supported by Musicstore, Köln.
Special thanks to:
Holk Freitag, Martin Griesemer, Albert Lohmar, Sebastian Peake, Hansgeorg Schneider.
Licensed and marketed worldwide (except Germany, Austria, Switzerland): Mute-Records, ..., London; for USA: Mute-Records, ..., New York.
Distribution for Germany: Edel-Contraire.
Distribution for France: Mute-Labels.
Códigos de barras
- Barcode (Scanned): 5016025682652
- Barcode (Text): 5 016025 682652
- Matrix / Runout: [DADC logo] A0100308161-0101 13 A3
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94W6
- Label Code: LC7395
- Licensed To – Mute Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – Mute Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Mute Corporation
- Marketed By – Mute Corporation
- Distributed By – Edel Contraire
- Distributed By – Labels
- Glass Mastered At – DADC – A0100308161-0101
- Published By – Spoon Music
- Published By – Messer Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Wuppertal Operahouse
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
Listen free to Irmin Schmidt Gormenghast Overture, Gertrude's Aria: Touch and more. 11 tracks 61:25. Schmidt was born in Berlin, began his studies in music at the conservatorium in Dortmund, at the Folkwang Hochschule in Essen, the Mozarteum in Salzburg, and he studied composition in Karlheinz Stockhausen's Cologne Courses for New Music at the Rheinische Musikschule, Cologne. Gormenghast Fantasy Opera. Irmin Schmidt - Gormenghast Fantasy Opera 2000. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Opera Opera-Vocal. Irmin Schmidt. Songs in album Irmin Schmidt - Gormenghast Fantasy Opera 2000. Irmin Schmidt - Overture. Irmin Schmidt - Gertrude's Aria: Touch. Irmin Schmidt - Swelter's Aria: Be A Happy Carnivore. Irmin Schmidt - Steerpike's Song: Oxygen. Irmin Schmidt - Fuchsia's Song: Rainbow Party. Irmin Schmidt - Ensemble: Joy. Gentle Into That Night Gormenghast Drift V. 2 - Irmin Schmidt & Kumo, Irmin Schmidt, Kumo. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Irmin Schmidt, founder of seminal German experimental group Can, composed a three-act opera, Gormenghast, based on the novels. It premiered at the Opernhaus Wuppertal in 1998 and was released on CD the following year. A number of songs including Stranger Than Fiction and Titus by New Zealand rock group Split Enz and The Drowning Man by The Cure were inspired by Peake's work. The British progressive rock group Strawbs feature a FordHudson composition called Lady Fuschia. sic on their 1973 album Bursting at the Seams, a. Masters of Confusion - Irmin Schmidt & Kumo, Irmin Schmidt, Kumo. Liner Notes Irmin Schmidt. Mastered By Miles Showell. Music By, Concept By Irmin Schmidt. Orchestra Brandenburger Symphoniker. Percussion Jaki Liebezeit. Photography By Hildegard Schmidt. Photography By Rudolf Finkes. Producer Irmin Schmidt, Jono Podmore. Voice Jessica Wynne. Extracts from the Fantasy Opera Gormenghast. Libretto inspired by Mervyn Peake's trilogy. with the singers of the World Premiere Wuppertal Operahouse, Schillertheater NRW recor. German-born musician Irmin Schmidt began his musical career studying under modern composers Karlheinz Stockhausen and György Ligeti before ditching classical concepts to help begin the revolutionary experimental rock act Can in 1968. Schmidt served a. read more. similar to. irminschmidt Albums. Before forming. Regardless, GORMENGHAST combines traditional and contemporary musical forms better than any extended work since Phillip Glass and Robert Wilson's EINSTEIN ON THE BEACH. Masters of Confusion - 2001. Gormenghast - 1998. Impossible Holidays