Descargar Leo Kottke - That's What
Lista de canciones
Composed By – Willard O. Peterson
Arranged By [Guitar] – Tim SparksComposed By – Carla Bley
|3||What The Arm Said||2:54|
|5||The Great One||3:22|
|210 883||Leo Kottke||That's What (LP, Album)||Private Music||210 883||Europe||1990|
|210 883||Leo Kottke||That's What (Cass, Album)||Private Music||210 883||US||1990|
|2068-4-P||Leo Kottke||That's What (Cass, Album)||Private Music||2068-4-P||US||1990|
|2068-2-P||Leo Kottke||That's What (CD, Album)||Private Music||2068-2-P||US||1990|
|260 883||Leo Kottke||That's What (CD, Album)||Private Music||260 883||Europe||1990|
- Arranged By – Willard Oliver (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Art Direction – Melanie Penny
- Design – Mike Fink
- Double Bass [String Bass], Electric Bass [5-String], Drums, Piano, Synth, Organ [Farfisa Professional] – Billy Peterson
- Engineer – Paul Martinson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Sam Hudson , Scott Bartel
- Guitar [Guitars], Bass Guitar [6-String], Vocals – Leo Kottke
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Painting [Cover] – Laura Levine
- Percussion – Gordy Knudtson
- Producer – Leo Kottke, Willard Oliver
- Trombone [Tenor & Bass] – Bruce Paulson
- Written-By – Leo Kottke (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9)
Recorded at Mike Jones Film Corp., Minneapolis. Mastered at The Mastering Lab, Los Angeles.
Columbia House version (CRC logo on back cover & disc). No barcode.
Códigos de barras
- Other: DIDY 010841
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Private, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Private, Inc.
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Recorded At – Mike Jones Film Corp.
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
That's What is one of the more idiosyncratic releases by solo steel-string guitar artist Leo Kottke. It is distinctive in its jazzy nature and talking songs Buzzby and Husbandry. It reached 24 on Billboard's Top New Age Albums charts, Kottke's highest charting position on Billboard. The song Little Snoozer is played on a Charvel demo model of a Danelectro 6-string bass guitar tuned one octave lower than a standard 6-string guitar. Album 1990 10 Songs. That's What Leo Kottke. That's What. Leo Kottke - That's What 1989. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Folk-Rock Acoustic Folk, World, & Country. Leo Kottke. Songs in album Leo Kottke - That's What 1989. Leo Kottke - Little Snoozer. Leo Kottke - Buzzby. Leo Kottke - What The Arm Said. Leo Kottke - Creature Feature. Leo Kottke - Oddball. Leo Kottke - Czeck Bounce. Leo Kottke - Mid-Air. Leo Kottke - The Great One. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. That's What, 1990. Little Snoozer, 03:53. Buzzby, 03:58. What the Arm Said, 02:54. Creature Feature, 05:14. Oddball, 02:50. buy album. Recording Chief Records That's What Leo Kottke. Help improve the That's What page. All About Jazz musician pages are maintained by musicians, publicists and trusted members like you. Interested Tell us why you would like to improve the That's What musician page. Thats What. Released 1990. Thats What Tracklist. Buzzby Lyrics. Husbandry Lyrics. About Thats What. Thats What Q&A. More Leo Kottke albums. Leo Kottke Format: Audio CD. Please retry. What digital items do customers buy after viewing this item Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Released: Jul 1990. Thats What Album Cover Art. Cover Art