Descargar R.E.M. - Reveal
Lista de canciones
|1||She Just Wants To Be||5:22|
|2||Beat A Drum||4:21|
|3||Imitation Of Life||3:57|
|7||All The Way To Reno (You're Gonna Be A Star)||4:45|
|9||I'll Take The Rain||5:51|
|11||Chorus And The Ring||4:31|
|12||I've Been High||3:26|
|13||Summer Turns To High||3:32|
|9 47946-2||R.E.M.||Reveal (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 47946-2||US||2001|
|PROP05210||R.E.M.||Reveal (CD, Album, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||PROP05210||Europe||2001|
|9362-47946-2, 9 47946-2||R.E.M.||Reveal (CD, Album)||Warner Music Taiwan, Warner Bros. Records||9362-47946-2, 9 47946-2||Taiwan||2001|
|2-47946 / 2-48078||R.E.M.||Reveal (CDr, Album, CD )||Warner Bros. Records||2-47946 / 2-48078||US||2001|
|9 47946-4, 9362-47946-4||R.E.M.||Reveal (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Music Poland||9 47946-4, 9362-47946-4||Poland||2001|
- Accompanied By – Glen Brady, Jamie Candiloro, Joey Waronker, John Keane, Ken Stringfellow, Scott McCaughey
- Advisor – Bertis Downs
- Arranged By [Strings] – Johnny Tate, R.E.M.
- Band [R.E.M.] – Michael Stipe, Mike Mills, Peter Buck
- Cover [Packaging] – Chris Bilheimer, Michael Stipe
- Edited By – Adam Ayan
- Engineer [Assistant, Dublin] – Mark Fitzgerald
- Engineer [Athens] – John Keane
- Engineer [Further Assistant, Dublin] – Bee Mangan, Marguerite Ryan, Mary Boylan
- Engineer [Second, Dublin] – Dave Hughes, Kieran Lynch
- Engineer [Second, Miami] – Christine Tramontano
- Engineer [Second, Vancouver] – Alex Aligizakis, Dean Maher, Zach Blackstone
- Field Recording [Field Recordings] – Lou Kregel (tracks: B3)
- Horns – David Carmody, David Martin , Eoin Daly, Fergal O'Ceallachain, Get The Horn Section (tracks: B6), Shaun Hooke
- Lacquer Cut By [Vinyl Transfer By] – Andy Van Dette
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Musician [Additional] – Glen Brady, Jamie Candiloro, Joey Waronker, John Keane, Ken Stringfellow, Scott McCaughey
- Other [Office] – Chris Bilheimer, David Bell, Kevin O'Neil, Mercer Brockenbrough, Meredith Williams, Sarah Petit
- Producer – Pat McCarthy, R.E.M.
- Production Manager [Production Liaison (Dublin)] – Robbie Wootton
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jamie Candiloro, Pat McCarthy
- Strings – Annette Cleary, Carol Quigley, Cliona O'Driscoll, David James , Debbie Ellis, Eileen Murphy, Elizabeth Dean, Elizabeth Leonard, Hillary O'Donovan, Jenniffer Cassidy, Marcus Miller , Michael Healy, Michelle Lalor, Nicola Cleary, Pamela Forde, Paul O'Hanlon, Peter Crooks, Ruth Mann, Ruth Murphy, Sebastian Petiet, Sunniva Fitzpatrick
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Bob Weber, Bob Whittaker , Dan Brewer, Eric Humphries, Kevin Sweeny, Mark Mytrowitz, Microwave , Octavio Arizala
- Woodwind – David Agnew
- Written-By – Stipe, Mills, Buck
Catalog # on spine = 9 47946-1
Catalog # on label = 1-47946
The sides are titled ''Chorus Side'' (side A) and ''Ring Side'' (side B) on the back cover and on the label.
Includes lyrics insert.
© ℗ 2001 R.E.M./Athens, L.L.C.
The Warehouse Studios, Vancouver, British Columbia
John Keane Studios, Athens, Georgia
Dalkey Lodge, Dublin, Ireland
Windmill Lane Studios, Dublin, Ireland
The Hit Factory/Criteria Studios, Miami, Florida
Mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, Maine
Vinyl Transfer at Masterdisk New York, New York
All songs ©2001 Temporary Music (BMI)
Temporary Music administered in this and all worlds, inclusive, by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
Scott McCaughey appears courtesy of Mammoth Records, Inc.
Códigos de barras
- Barcode: 0 9362-47946-1 5
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): 1-47946-A-SR-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): 1-47946-B-2-SR-2
- Rights Society: BMI
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Copyright (c) – R.E.M./Athens L.L.C.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – R.E.M./Athens L.L.C.
- Recorded At – The Warehouse Studio
- Recorded At – John Keane Studios
- Recorded At – Dalkey Lodge
- Recorded At – Windmill Lane Studios
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory Criteria
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Temporary Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
Reveal is the 12th studio album by American alternative rock band . released in May 14, 2001 on Warner Bros. After having adjusted to former drummer Bill Berry's departure and releasing Up to mixed response in 1998, . released the more upbeat Reveal, co-produced with long-time collaborator Patrick McCarthy. Because Reveal is song-oriented, it initially plays more accessibly than Up, but these songs are cloaked in the same kind of deliberate studiocraft that made Up feel stilted. It's not as overt, of course - the drum machines and loops have taken a backseat - but it's still possible to hear the clipped Pro Tools effects on Summer Turns to High, for instance, and most tracks are a little fussy in their aural coloring. Out Of Time. Automatic for the People. Collapse Into Now. The Best Of . Lifes Rich Pageant. And I Feel Fine. The Best Of The . New Adventures In Hi-Fi. 50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс . Reveal 2001 - 08 Imitation of LifeYouTube. With Reveal . proves on the way back. The power of the melody comes back in first place, whereby the experiment drift slightly to the background is ousted. The long-time fans will have to by biting at the gitaarvervormers and computers in The Lifting and Return, but the familiar sound we hear back in the price numbers Beat A Drum and All The Way To Reno you're Gonna Be A Star. Bands . Reveal 2001. Reveal is a sweet album, indeed. Great modern pop album. It's funny, if REM were a new band people would be like OMG, fantastic. Because on it's own terms this is good stuff. But since it's REM people go, meh. Oh, and New Adventures In Hi - Fi is an underrated gem, IMO. If no one has done it yet, here I come with it. Pechorin February 2nd 2006. Listen free to . Reveal The Lifting, I've Been High and more. 12 tracks 53:47. The lead single, Imitation of Life, became another U. Top 10 hit as well as the band's first number one single in Japan, but floundered at the bottom of the U. singles charts. Further singles from Reveal were All The Way To Reno You're Gonna Be A Star and I'll Take The Rain. Building on examples from their previous album, Up, Beat A Drum, Summer Turns To High and Beachball are musical homages to The Beach Boy. To favorites 4 Download album. Listen album. Rock Alternative Rock. Songs in album . The Lifting. I've Been High. All The Way To Reno You're Gonna Be A Star. She Just Wants To Be. Saturn Return. Beat A Drum. Imitation Of Life. Reveal Album chords. by . Difficulty: novice. Author rem857 427. Download Pdf. CHORD diagrams for Guitar, Ukulele. C F G Have I missed the big reveal C F Am G Do my eyes, do my eyes seem empty C F G I've forgotten how this feels. Chorus: Dm Am Dm Am I've been high, I've climbed so high. Dm Am F G That light sometimes it washes over me. C F Am G Have you been
Estilo: Alternative Rock
MP3 álbum: 1040 mb
FLAC álbum: 1846 mb
Fuente: Vinyl, LP, Album
№ Catálogo: 1-47946, 9 47946-1
Etiqueta: Warner Bros. Records